Home Dialysis Administration Department
Who we are
Mrs Michelle Haytack – Home Dialysis Administrator
- Ms Mitzi Fairbrother – Home Dialysis Administrator
Mr Bill Salter – Storeman/Driver
How to contact us
Based at UHW
Telephone: (029) 2074 8457/8458
Office hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Answerphone service out of hours
What we do
- Arrange deliveries of dialysis supplies to patients’ homes via the pharmaceutical company.
- Inform pharmaceutical company of changes to patient stock needs.
- Arrange collection of equipment and unused stock from patients.
- Arrange weekly collection of dialysis waste from homes, (with the exception of Gwent patients who arrange collection through Aneurin Bevan University Health Board/Customer Contact Centre on 01495 745656.
- Arrange re-imbursement of electricity costs associated with home haemodialysis installations
Arrange delivery of supplies to holiday destinations for PD patients
If you have any problems
Please direct any queries or problems that you may have on the above duties to the Home Dialysis Administration Team. We can ensure a prompt response to meet your needs. Please do not refer problems and queries on the above duties to the wards or dialysis units. They will not be able to help you.